VC Fantasy Football 2012

People in the original VC league, look at my post. I need to get a solid RB. I'm willing to trade one of my highend WRs for your highend RBs. I'm stacked at WR and might have 2 starting RBs out week 1 because of stupid autodraft.

Auto draft does indeed suck, but you'll be hard pressed to make that trade. The league is stacked in WRs in general. Solid RBs, on the other hand, not so much. (Especially solid fantasy RBs)

ok, so if you all missed out on the VC fantasy football league I created an eliminator challege on espn.com

http://games.espn.go...r-challenge/en/

group name : vinylcollective

password : vinylcollective

real original, i know. it should be fun, i've never done one.

If anyone tries to join this the ESPN search feature is really specific. The group name is actually Vinyl Collective and it wouldn't find it for me, until I added the space.

Now get in there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just discovering this thread. Just want to brag about how I was the guy in my league with AP and Doug Martin(drafted him 8th rd, don't understand how he went that late, idiots). This week is a must win against the dude I'm tied with 3rd in my division (5th overall). With those two and Julio Jones playing the Saints (away no less) I think it'll happen.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bump this so far in advanced to august, but is there a way to hop on the VC league? Or is it full up? Im responsible and attentive to my teams etc etc

Yeah, if there are open spots I'd definitely be interested too. I commish 2 leagues, so even if my teams aren't doing well (and especially when they are) I do all of my research and make moves and make sure I set my team every week because I hate it in my leagues when people stop paying attention and have bye week players and IR players still starting.