PO: Red City Radio - To the Sons & Daughters of Woody Guthrie Repress

Have wanted a copy of this EP for a while now, and saw this thread a couple days ago, but figured I'd hold off until seeing them tonight just in case they had copies in person. Turned out they still had a handful of copies from the first press, so I managed to grab and didn't even have to pay shipping. Hadn't been able to find a first press online (not secondhand), so I was surprised to see them still have them.

This new press looks quite nice, but I don't need more than 1. Great record, though!

• 2 weeks later...

Have wanted a copy of this EP for a while now, and saw this thread a couple days ago, but figured I'd hold off until seeing them tonight just in case they had copies in person. Turned out they still had a handful of copies from the first press, so I managed to grab and didn't even have to pay shipping. Hadn't been able to find a first press online (not secondhand), so I was surprised to see them still have them.

This new press looks quite nice, but I don't need more than 1. Great record, though!

hey man, would you mind going back in time and snagging me one? I know it's not a huge deal but I could sweeten the pot with a couple choice download codes.

hey man, would you mind going back in time and snagging me one? I know it's not a huge deal but I could sweeten the pot with a couple choice download codes.

Hey dude, if you're looking to get your hands on a first press I'll sell you my white as soon as my second press comes in. PM if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wonder if it's distinguishable from the other clear variants. Also I'm willing to get rid of my white 1st press if anyone is interested.

Just going by the pictures Thomas posted, it looks a lot different from the other three variants. I'll try and post a pic if I don't decide to take a nap instead.

Edit: Here's a gigantic subpar quality pic, because I'm not internet savvy:

Dvb5v.jpg[/img]

I would've gotten this yesterday, but even though my wife was home with the baby all fucking day, they decided to leave a Attempted Delivery form instead of ACTUALLY RINGING MY BUZZER.

And my shitty fucking job wouldn't just let me leave, and I got to the (area of the) post office about 15 minutes after it closed, even though I should've had an hour or so to get there.

I was so fucking pissed when I got home, I couldn't even fucking think. Today was not a good day, and the record wasn't even the worst part. IT was just the fucking icing on the shitty cake.

I just wonder if it's distinguishable from the other clear variants. Also I'm willing to get rid of my white 1st press if anyone is interested.

My blue/green is not distinguishable from the clear mix. In fact, I'm not even sure which one is which, although I have a guess.

I bought all five for some reason, which is very rare for me lately. I'll post my pics later. The rest look pretty decent, the blue/green is the only one that's misleading. I'd already ordered it before I saw Thomas post that it looked like some of the others.