RJ Has another Ebay?

Wasn't trying to "track him down" I have been looking for the blue/purple variant of Mutiny! for a long time now, and I tired buying it from RJ over ebay last year and he never sent the record.

The descriptions were the exact same as RJ's from last year so I posted this more as a warning to other people/ to see if anyone could confirm.

Once again, why I was asking, and not badgering.

thanks.

I could be the only one but ..... so what if it would have been RJ's ebay account. the dude did shady shit but should people spend time trying to track down his activities to warn others about him??? Waste of time.

i think the last round of auctions he did he never sent people their stuff. he was selling off stuff from his personal collection but used one of his buddies accounts instead of using the ones that had MTS or AFS in the name that he used to flip his own releases. even if he never stole thousands of dollars from countless people with the blink fiasco, he would still be an ebay scammer and people here should still know about it.

i think the last round of auctions he did he never sent people their stuff. he was selling off stuff from his personal collection but used one of his buddies accounts instead of using the ones that had MTS or AFS in the name that he used to flip his own releases. even if he never stole thousands of dollars from countless people with the blink fiasco, he would still be an ebay scammer and people here should still know about it.

Just lookin' out!

Thanks dude!

Wasn't trying to "track him down" I have been looking for the blue/purple variant of Mutiny! for a long time now, and I tired buying it from RJ over ebay last year and he never sent the record.

The descriptions were the exact same as RJ's from last year so I posted this more as a warning to other people/ to see if anyone could confirm.

Once again, why I was asking, and not badgering.

thanks.

I completely understand and I'm not trying to be negative towards you directly. I think I just got a little burnt out on all of the past RJ and Virgil shit talking that had taken over the board at one point or another. Again not directed towards you, I just like the board better when it's just about music and not complaining. Probably why I don't post that frequently ha.

I completely understand and I'm not trying to be negative towards you directly. I think I just got a little burnt out on all of the past RJ and Virgil shit talking that had taken over the board at one point or another. Again not directed towards you, I just like the board better when it's just about music and not complaining. Probably why I don't post that frequently ha.

Totally cool dude. Thanks for explaining. :)

I am the same way, I just hate seeing people get ripped off cuz I have experienced it first hand, so I know how bad it sucks.

Did anyone ever make a cliff's notes version of that TOYPAJ thread with all the good posts collected and the common ones that aren't funny or don't tell any new information removed? It's waaay to long to read the whole thing and I know the general gist of what happened, but I'd like to be a part of this.

Did anyone ever make a cliff's notes version of that TOYPAJ thread with all the good posts collected and the common ones that aren't funny or don't tell any new information removed? It's waaay to long to read the whole thing and I know the general gist of what happened, but I'd like to be a part of this.

That's an undertaking and a half...