PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

Pretty sure there will be a /500 tour variant.

http://store.sideone...irt-bundle.html

"The Green vinyl was pressed at Rainbo Records in Canoga Park, CA. We pressed 2,500 green records. The green vinyl will be available at stores, on Title Fight's tour and via your favorite online retailer."

Yeah, and logic tells if it was a /500 Floral and /2000 Green breakdown it would make sense for a tour /500 to be in the mix but given those two alone bring it to a pressing of 3000 I think it's out of the question.

There was only room for both the Red and Blue /300 variants of Shed because the black was limited to /1400 for a total run of 2000.

If Have Heart of Defeater sells a few thousand records, I am not surprised that Title Fight can sell 3000 in year orso.

I think Have Heart may have a quite larger following, not saying TF isn't cool and all. Just I can't really get into them after the first 2 EP/7"s. Coral Green may just be the Combobreaker

If Have Heart of Defeater sells a few thousand records, I am not surprised that Title Fight can sell 3000 in year orso.

I think Have Heart may have a quite larger following, not saying TF isn't cool and all. Just I can't really get into them after the first 2 EP/7"s. Coral Green may just be the Combobreaker

yea, I don't see a connection between Have Heart or Defeater and Title Fight. I know Title Fight is popular with hardcore kids, but I wouldn't call them a hardcore band. I love HH and Defeater, but can't get into Title Fight at all. I've tried, but every time I listen to them I just think of Saves the Day.