Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor (1st album)

I guess there is reason to be hopeful.

From Warner:

Hi�David,

I am sorry for the delay in processing your order. We are experiencing some technical issues with our system and we had a problems getting �orders to the warehouse to ship.

Your order is in process of being fulfilled.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and sincerely regret any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Thank you for your support!

I also emailed those fools and this is what I got

"Hello Derrick,

Unfortunately, your order did not download into our system. I have manually sent your order to the warehouse for processing. Sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

As a means of apology I'd like to offer you a one-time 10% discount on your next purchase. Please use promo code "sorry123" when placing your order.

Thank you for your support!

Warner Music Group Customer Service"

no mention of "out of stock" is a positive

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Sounds great but it really bothers me when a 2xLP is in a single jacket, dont know why.

I also find it interesting when a major label doesn't know how to ship records, mine came in a huge box w/ another big lp mailer inside with no padding and at least a few inches of extra space for it to move around, thankfully no damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

This album finally got a repress! Apparently came out today from Rhino. I kept seeing it on discogs and other places. It's a 10 year anniversary repress on 2xLP opaque purple. Bullmoose has it listed but says it's unavailable so either it sold out there or they haven't put it up yet. Available at a number of other places though.

Edited by RhoBearToe