Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

Also, Drew, I'm willing to bet the HT variant will be 180 gram. Just my hunch, but you never know. Really eager to see what they went with, but gutted that we'll have to wait 10 days to find out.

true true.  I am hoping that Travis can drop in and give some info, but he may not even know/may be too busy to do so.  I just know that when  I see this album at Amoeba next week I'm gonna buy it if I don't know anything about the HT variant because I can't wait any longer.  Odds are I'll just buy both variants.

Black would look pretty slick with the album art, anyway. Seems like a safe bet, and I'm sure there will be plenty to go around. Travis could probably shed some light if his ribs gave him a rest. The lolfest that is the HT Cash thread probably had him in stitches all morning.

I echo the request for some photos, though, for anyone who's got one.

Black would look pretty slick with the album art, anyway. Seems like a safe bet, and I'm sure there will be plenty to go around. Travis could probably shed some light if his ribs gave him a rest. The lolfest that is the HT Cash thread probably had him in stitches all morning.

I echo the request for some photos, though, for anyone who's got one.

does it show that I "liked" this post? if so Derek, click that check mark and that's how you like on your phone.

Nope.  You're thinking of my translucent red brainstorm / wishful thinking / mockup (posted way before the mockup thread became such a sensation).  Back on page 13.

KNY-mockup.png

Fuck hahaha that thing is beautiful! It's gotta be that I would buy that in a heart beat! I wasn't too stoked on this album but just watching that spin would make me play the shit out of it!