Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

From my inbox:

Deftones are pleased to announced the November 13th release of their seventh studio album, entitled KOI NO YOKAN. To support the release they will hit the road on a nationwide headlining tour, with special guest Scars On Broadway. The tour kicks off October 9th in Ventura, CA and will conclude on the West Coast mid November.

--------------------

No pre-order or tracklist yet but I'm certain there will be a vinyl release for it as they've been blowing up their releases on vinyl in the past 2 years.

What we have been told from the band in interviews is that there will be 13 tracks, 10 of which Chino plays guitar on. The band has been playing two new tracks live from the album for about a month now called "Roller Derby" and "Rosemary." Chino plays guitar on the latter.

Will update with vinyl info when the information is released.

Update 9/18

------------------------------------------

Tracklist:

Poltergeist (Roller Derby)

Romantic Dreams

Leathers

Swerve City

Entomb (Dazzle)

Graphic Nature

Tempest

Gauze

Rosemary

Goon Squad

What Happened To You? (Flashback)

Supposedly "Leathers" is to be released on 9/18 as a free download and "Temptest" will be released as an official single on 10/9. So only 11 of the 13 tracks we were "promised" made it.

I just saw the deftones twice two weeks ago, making it my fifth time. Four was opening for S.O.A.D, then two days later at knotfest Iowa. Chino was definetly playing some ambient leads on guitar. Can't wait for the release. Third time at first avenue for the diamond eyes tour....epic album. So stoked to hear scars on Broadway is with them. I missed my chance at first avenue when they went on tour around 08. Ha ha come eat some chemicals with me, come eat some chemicals. Madness! Me and my crew will definetly be there. As for those two shows I got almost complete shows I will be posting up on YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Whenever I get around to uploading them at a buddies. Chipsclipz will be all of my bootlegs subscribe now and be patient. Great sound and video quality.