Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

I can't say which store it was just in case they might get in trouble but they didn't have any extras unless they were in the back. One employee told me he grabbed a copy for himself too. I would try irvine though... They usually get more vinyl than the store I went to. Just call first.

These definitely aren't on the East Coast because I went to 2 stores in Northern Virginia today and they didn't have them.  I asked one cashier if they knew when they would get them and she said in the typical I'm too good for you because I work at Hot Topic tone that "they might not even get any because not all stores do".  Douchebag.  I wanted to say yes you will, know your job bitch!  But instead I paid for my 3 Misfits records with Hot Cash and left.  I hate that store as much as I love it. 

I can't say which store it was just in case they might get in trouble but they didn't have any extras unless they were in the back. One employee told me he grabbed a copy for himself too. I would try irvine though... They usually get more vinyl than the store I went to. Just call first.

hmm im guessing the block, which ruins my chances of getting one on monday.

These definitely aren't on the East Coast because I went to 2 stores in Northern Virginia today and they didn't have them. I asked one cashier if they knew when they would get them and she said in the typical I'm too good for you because I work at Hot Topic tone that "they might not even get any because not all stores do". Douchebag. I wanted to say yes you will, know your job bitch! But instead I paid for my 3 Misfits records with Hot Cash and left. I hate that store as much as I love it.

That employee was right, they might not get them.

Not only have I been served by Travis but now I'm saddened by my doubt for store employees and even more saddened that the East Coast probably won't get these.

Travis, is there a reason why we won't see them out here?

That's not what either of them meant. 1. Not every HT store carries vinyl. 2. Even those stores that do carry it, will not get EVERY release. That just isn't practical. These stores have a limited amount of space they get to devote to vinyl, there isn't room for 3-4 copies of everything the company carries.

Decided to just cave in and buy it from Amazon for $23.99. The 180g version will go along better with my Vinyl Collection box set discs. Plus I'm sure it would cost more to have it shipped when all's said and done from Hot Topic. Not a fan of clear vinyl either so, there ya go!