Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

good move! $20 for digital files is plain robbery though.

Surely. However I would overpay just to have it available. That way I don't have my audiophile fix dependent on things like: warped records, dirty records, limited pressings, out of print, variant collectors, minimum quantities.

Going to write hdtracks.com a thank you and wishlist.

• 1 month later...

Looks like they just raised the price to 27.44, bummer!

What the fuck is the deal with these prices? I expect it for some deftones fan club exclusive horse shit or for a repress of an old major label release where the rights have to be bought, but almost $30 for a new retail release with no special packaging or presentation? Frig off, Lahey. For the love of kittens I'm praying this is at least a 2xLP for that assrape price. I haven't preordered anywhere yet so I haven't seen whether it is or not.

What the fuck is the deal with these prices? I expect it for some deftones fan club exclusive horse shit or for a repress of an old major label release where the rights have to be bought, but almost $30 for a new retail release with no special packaging or presentation? Frig off, Lahey. For the love of kittens I'm praying this is at least a 2xLP for that assrape price. I haven't preordered anywhere yet so I haven't seen whether it is or not.

I'm wondering the same thing. Now lets go, smokes!

At least you didn't buy the new Mastodon like i did. $40 for the deluxe version which could have been sold for $25. i'm an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...