PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

So I spoke to Kings Road Merch and asked about the Black variant specifically. Told them that the shirt bundle was still available at the site, but that it was marked as OOS. They told me that it was indeed sold out and that the record is also OOP. I asked if I could expect any leftover copies to go up. They said that they are fullfilling the preorders that they got and that if they have any leftover, they'll go ahead and up them up in the webstore.

Also, I asked about pressing information for that Black variant. The guy I spoke to said that he wasn't sure if it was out of /500 or /1000. If Blue /600, Green (Tour Press) /500, HT Exclusive Red /1500, I would say it would make more sense if the Black was /400 to make the whole press an even /3000, but if I have any more concrete info, I'll post here.

So I spoke to Kings Road Merch and asked about the Black variant specifically. Told them that the shirt bundle was still available at the site, but that it was marked as OOS. They told me that it was indeed sold out and that the record is also OOP. I asked if I could expect any leftover copies to go up. They said that they are fullfilling the preorders that they got and that if they have any leftover, they'll go ahead and up them up in the webstore.

Also, I asked about pressing information for that Black variant. The guy I spoke to said that he wasn't sure if it was out of /500 or /1000. If Blue /600, Green (Tour Press) /500, HT Exclusive Red /1500, I would say it would make more sense if the Black was /400 to make the whole press an even /3000, but if I have any more concrete info, I'll post here.

That would be crazy if the black was the rarest variant. I wish that I would have grabbed one...

Not sure if I posted this, but my only complaint about this press is that the bonus track "Anniversary" is actually stuck in between "Belated" and "The Story so Far". I would have much rather wanted it to be AFTER "The Story so Far" for the original 12 tracks to stay true to the original release, but I guess that's kind of nitpicking.

Although, I am grateful for the gatefold and the change in the artwork as apposed to the original Drive Thru Press.