Dredg - El Cielo ?

• 7 months later...

Who all copped this?  I see copies surfacing in the wild and they honestly look so good.  I’m not imagining that the mock-up was a fail that marbled grey… but someone must’ve spent the last 8 months getting the perfect amount of pellets in the mix, because the pics I’ve seen have all been right on the money.

Also it’s cool to see them match the doodle font with the “20th Anniversary” text on the cover.  I’m sure a lot of folks would prefer no mention of the anniversary on their cover art, but at least it’s not egregious.  Anyone remember those Underoath represses that had the giant gold bar on the top (bottom?) of the art?  Good times.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Who all copped this?  I see copies surfacing in the wild and they honestly look so good.  I’m not imagining that the mock-up was a fail that marbled grey… but someone must’ve spent the last 8 months getting the perfect amount of pellets in the mix, because the pics I’ve seen have all been right on the money.

Also it’s cool to see them match the doodle font with the “20th Anniversary” text on the cover.  I’m sure a lot of folks would prefer no mention of the anniversary on their cover art, but at least it’s not egregious.  Anyone remember those Underoath represses that had the giant gold bar on the top (bottom?) of the art?  Good times.

I got my shipping notification today.

I'm so glad they added the anniversary logo. Makes my original press more unique! 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, redroom said:

Unfortunately mine sounds like crap on side 1 & 4

Center is off or something. Looks like many people got the same issue.

Yeah, I've heard some folks complain of a shift in pitch, especially on side 1. I'm hopin' I can get the chance to spin my copy soon and see if my copy is a bust as well.