PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

A lot of the lyrics from Chasing Safety, from what I heard when I used to be really into them, we're written by Dallas during the time between Changing of Times and Chasing Safety before he was kicked out, but I don't know all the details. Just what I've always heard.

thats what I always heard too. Also the reason that Spencer's vocals changed so much between Chasing Safety and Define the Great line, because the former was him trying to imitate Dallas' vocals, but DTGL was his own voice.

From their facebook:

"Limited Edition Chasing Safety and Changing Of Times vinyl available now + exclusive pre-order bundles available now! Limited pressing of 700 in online exclusive transparent gold available HERE.

https://www.merchline.com/underoath "

I'm curious about the bundle because it says that there's a limited edition 12" that comes with it but it doesn't say what it is, anyone have any idea?

From their facebook:

"Limited Edition Chasing Safety and Changing Of Times vinyl available now + exclusive pre-order bundles available now! Limited pressing of 700 in online exclusive transparent gold available HERE.

https://www.merchline.com/underoath "

I'm curious about the bundle because it says that there's a limited edition 12" that comes with it but it doesn't say what it is, anyone have any idea?

I'm also curious as to what this Limited Edition 12" is.. part of me thinks its just the actual vinyl itself, but I'm not about to drop $40 to find out.

I think its referring to this, looks like it could be a sticker or slipmat. The design is different then that of the shirt.

eXXrK.png

Why are they redoing two variants that already exist? Yeah, let's screw over the people who already known the original ones. That's really annoying to me.

In the product description for them it says "Artwork Additions By Jordan Butcher" so there will definitely be something to be able to tell pressings by, kinda like the barcode on Deja.

I don't think they're doing it and saying "mwuahaha let's screw them over" but I think it still is. I assume the "artwork additions" would be done by now and would be in the mockups for the pictures. As someone who has the OG gold press and paid a lot for it, and kept it because I wasn't expecting a repress any time soon, I stand little chance of getting my money back since its the same variant. Had I of not paid a lot, I wouldn't care. I'm happy they're repressing it, of course, but I wish they'd choose variants that hadn't already been done. Yeah, I'm sure there will be ways to tell them apart, but most collectors won't care. It's just frustrating to me.