PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

Looks like there all gone.. But as someone stated earlier SRC will probably " find " more copies. lol

We dont "find" copies. I usually make sure we hold 10% on our own pressings as for the pressing plants have a 10% over/under. If the plant ends up sending overs, then there tend to be a good amount of records left. If there are unders, I dont want to start refunding people.

In terms of something like this (an exclusive someone else produces) we hold back usually around 10 copies in case some get damaged in the mail system. ALSO a lot of people do echeck via Paypal. Sometimes those fail in a week or two and their copies end up going back in stock.

So although it seems we randomly 'find' copies its more of just a precautionary thing to avoid having to ever refund anyone.

We dont "find" copies. I usually make sure we hold 10% on our own pressings as for the pressing plants have a 10% over/under. If the plant ends up sending overs, then there tend to be a good amount of records left. If there are unders, I dont want to start refunding people.

In terms of something like this (an exclusive someone else produces) we hold back usually around 10 copies in case some get damaged in the mail system. ALSO a lot of people do echeck via Paypal. Sometimes those fail in a week or two and their copies end up going back in stock.

So although it seems we randomly 'find' copies its more of just a precautionary thing to avoid having to ever refund anyone.

i'm pretty sure most places do this--i don't see what's wrong with it. people just like to bitch about SRC on here.

well, if you do happen to run across another copy -any chance you could let me know? I missed out on this by a few minutes.

Correct. Or drug addiction.

I thought that DTGL was more about Spencer's coke addiction? I didn't know Chasing Safety was... maybe Im wrong though.

Regardless, a lot of his lyrics made a lot more sense after that whole thing came to light.

"I have put myself here, I am the culprit."

"You wanna see me disappear? Well so do I, so do I..."

"I swear I slipped right through the cracks in the floor. It's so easy when it's pulling you under."

etc, etc.

I thought that DTGL was more about Spencer's coke addiction? I didn't know Chasing Safety was... maybe Im wrong though.

Regardless, a lot of his lyrics made a lot more sense after that whole thing came to light.

"I swear I slipped right through the cracks in the floor. It's so easy when it's pulling you under."

etc, etc.

99% sure you are correct. pretty sure a vast majority of the lyrics on TOCS were written by aaron. spencer took a more prominent role, writing mostly about his drug problems, on DTGL

etc, etc.

You may be right. But I swear I saw an interview where Safefy was said to be about his addiction

A lot of the lyrics from Chasing Safety, from what I heard when I used to be really into them, we're written by Dallas during the time between Changing of Times and Chasing Safety before he was kicked out, but I don't know all the details. Just what I've always heard.

yea, i didn't mean to exclude him. i've heard both though