PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

I was a senior in high school (04-05) when TOCS came out. Up until that point Dead Poetic's "New Medicines" was the album I was spinning A LOT (speaking of which, CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS ONE PRESSED!!!!) and once I grabbed TOCS both of those albums were my jam.

So much agreement. But I don't see it happening. No one ever talks about that album. God, I miss that band.

That's because new medicine was a let down from their first album. Saw them play right after the first album came out and they were even better than the cd my friend and I had been wearing out

I disagree. Four Wall Blackmail had some really, REALLY good songs, but New Medicines was just... ugh. So good. But, I'd be happy to get any of their albums on vinyl. Including Vices. Yeah, it was different, but it had some damn good tracks.

My list of T&N/Solid State (some were on one, some were on the other, some were on both, I don't always remember) releases would be this.

1. He Is Legend - I am Hollywood

2. Emery - The Question

3. Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism is Not Pratical

4. Dead Poetic - New Medicines or Four Wall Blackmail

And I can't remember what labels they were on, but it may have been T&N, but I'd love to see The Classic Crime's first album and any As Cities Burn.

Not meaning to start a "RAWR GET THIS PRESSED" rant/discussion. Just sayin'.

I love both "Four Wall" and "New Medicines"...."Vices" I can't listen to as much as I did when it came out. I hope they come back at some point. I remember when I would buy every single CD that T&N/SS would put out. That was such a good era, up until about 07 I'm thinking.

I feel pretty old right now. As far as great Tooth and Nail metal bands go, I wish more people would bring up Strongarm or Training For Utopia.

This is the era I'm in too, saw so many of these shows back in the day. I have contacted Tooth and Nail and Solid State at various times about getting several things pressed that have been brought up in this thread to no avail. I'd really like to get some Embodyment pressed too.

My list of T&N/Solid State (some were on one, some were on the other, some were on both, I don't always remember) releases would be this.

1. He Is Legend - I am Hollywood

2. Emery - The Question

3. Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism is Not Pratical

4. Dead Poetic - New Medicines or Four Wall Blackmail

And I can't remember what labels they were on, but it may have been T&N, but I'd love to see The Classic Crime's first album and any As Cities Burn.

Not meaning to start a "RAWR GET THIS PRESSED" rant/discussion. Just sayin'.

Emery - The Question is being worked on just FYI. Not by me, but I know it is