iPhone 5, iOS 6, iTunes, iPods all new

henster311

i'm telling you, microsoft and apple are in bed on this one :)

Actually, MIcrosoft and Apple have been in bed since the 90s. When Jobs came back in 1996, one of his first initiatives was to put an end to all the patent litigation between the two companies and create a cross-patent licensing agreement. It also came with an anti-cloning agreement, which is still in effect today.

Actually, MIcrosoft and Apple have been in bed since the 90s. When Jobs came back in 1996, one of his first initiatives was to put an end to all the patent litigation between the two companies and create a cross-patent licensing agreement. It also came with an anti-cloning agreement, which is still in effect today.

my uncle is a higher up at Microsoft and he said a corporate wide memo went out about how they thought it was really upstanding of apple to recommend their app in their recent press release.

I'm really having trouble deciding on buying either the 4s or the 5. For $200 I can get a 32gb 4s, that same $200 will get me a 16gb iphone 5. But with 32gb that's a huge amount of Brand New music. Some of my friends that have the 5 say that they would rather stick with the 4s as compared to the 5.

I'm really having trouble deciding on buying either the 4s or the 5. For $200 I can get a 32gb 4s, that same $200 will get me a 16gb iphone 5. But with 32gb that's a huge amount of Brand New music. Some of my friends that have the 5 say that they would rather stick with the 4s as compared to the 5.

If you live in an area with LTE, I would probably go with the 5.

once it's time for an upgrade i'm going for the 5. i know what you mean about getting twice the space for the same price with a 4s, but being behind the curve on my phone game for so long, i'd rather just get the freshest model once the time comes.

So I just got the google chrome app. Hey everyone... GET THE GOOGLE CHROME APP.

This has made web browsing incredibly more convenient. Which is why I'm on here from my phone for a change.

my girlfriend downloaded the app called wayz...i think its called that, it showed us where police were, and they were actually there, and other users who were using the app and their average speed and what not, it was weird, worked well for what we needed, but i dunno...has anyone else tried it? we still end up using my htc amaze

my girlfriend downloaded the app called wayz...i think its called that, it showed us where police were, and they were actually there, and other users who were using the app and their average speed and what not, it was weird, worked well for what we needed, but i dunno...has anyone else tried it? we still end up using my htc amaze

or you could, ya know, drive legally?

So I just got the google chrome app. Hey everyone... GET THE GOOGLE CHROME APP.

This has made web browsing incredibly more convenient. Which is why I'm on here from my phone for a change.

what's better about it? doesn't it use the same webpage loading as the safari app, just with different buttons and logo?

or you could, ya know, drive legally?

well it showed cops north of us, on the highway, and sure enough we passed them moments later...and showed all construction too. and in dallas, theres a shit ton. it would definitely help when trying to avoid traffic or, in someones case, if they were ridin' dirty