iPhone 5, iOS 6, iTunes, iPods all new

henster311

well that explains why we used google maps on my evo 4g instead of my gf's iphone when she was here. didn't realize they were that insufficient

i love my maps, or navigation way better on my amaze than my gf's iphone 4, she cant even take it...ive gotten so mad so many times

So...are people with th e 4S dumping them if they upgraded to the 5? Ideally I'd like to get my hands on a gently used 4S. Can't plunk down for the 5 just yet.

people can sell the iphone 4 to gazelle or another similar service for $175 so you're probably better off just getting the 5 at the discounted contract rate

Yea, I'm selling mine to Gazelle. I think I checked last week and it said I could get $250 (mine's the 16gb 4s... and yes, I'm aware that upgrading from a 4s is ridiculous).

I actually had a 3s when the 4 came out but didn't know about Gazelle so I just gave it to my roommate's sister like a sucker. Actually offered my 4s to my roommate and she was the one that suggested I look at Gazelle, so I'm pretty stoked becuase I didn't think I'd get anything for it.

Does anyone know if the Gazelle price will drop after tomorrow? I think my phone won't get here until the first week of October, but I got an email from them saying that if you sell it to them you can wait 30 days to mail it. If the price will go down I should probably do it today.

Yea, I'm selling mine to Gazelle. I think I checked last week and it said I could get $250 (mine's the 16gb 4s... and yes, I'm aware that upgrading from a 4s is ridiculous).

I actually had a 3s when the 4 came out but didn't know about Gazelle so I just gave it to my roommate's sister like a sucker. Actually offered my 4s to my roommate and she was the one that suggested I look at Gazelle, so I'm pretty stoked becuase I didn't think I'd get anything for it.

Does anyone know if the Gazelle price will drop after tomorrow? I think my phone won't get here until the first week of October, but I got an email from them saying that if you sell it to them you can wait 30 days to mail it. If the price will go down I should probably do it today.

30 day offer guarantee

the 30 days start when you first made the transaction on the site

is that like an auto-response setting that you can turn on?

Not really. It just stops all notifications and calls from coming in. Like instead of my phone vibrating every time I get a email it's silent. The notification is still there it just doesn't make an alert. It also stops calls from coming through which is awesome when you have dumb friends that drunk dial you at 4 am