PO: Anberlin "Vital"

mmhmm

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess the band said on Twitter the other day that there would be a second pressing of this on a 12". So I'm thinking that makes the double 10" limited, but not sure how limited.

I think I am going for the 2nd pressing then. I am sure the 2x10" is limited but a 12" would look so much better next to cities in my collection.

So I guess the band said on Twitter the other day that there would be a second pressing of this on a 12". So I'm thinking that makes the double 10" limited, but not sure how limited.

before people get their hopes up for a second pressing done as a 12", i went through their twitter and facebook for good measure after you posted this and did not find any mention of a 12". it seems they did a Q&A on twitter not too long ago, which i went through as well, and found nothing. i really wish people here would post links to the info they post instead of saying "i heard from such and such."

before people get their hopes up for a second pressing done as a 12", i went through their twitter and facebook for good measure after you posted this and did not find any mention of a 12". it seems they did a Q&A on twitter not too long ago, which i went through as well, and found nothing. i really wish people here would post links to the info they post instead of saying "i heard from such and such."

If it's not true, so be it. But if people are talking about a 12" version of the record that was supposedly posted about on the band's twitter (could've been deleted for all we know), then I think it's worth saying something about. Thanks for checking around for the info either way.

If it's not true, so be it. But if people are talking about a 12" version of the record that was supposedly posted about on the band's twitter (could've been deleted for all we know), then I think it's worth saying something about. Thanks for checking around for the info either way.

where are people talking about it? i'm sure the geniuses over on ap.net know what they're talking about when it comes to records...

Here ya go!

guess i'm seeing them open for the pumpkins on friday. it'll be the second time i've seen them. the first time they played at 1 in the afternoon as their first show after getting signed on tooth & nail at cornerstone fest and i thought they were horrible. maybe they got better?

Bring earplugs..they have one of the loudest, most unbalanced live mixes I've ever heard. The highs are extremely ear-piercing, almost as if their sound guy has gone tone-deaf at that level, and they're trying to push Stephen's voice out in the mix because it's a bit quieter than many voices. I've seen them three times now and it's the same each time- my Anberlin concert experiences were ruined because of it.