Green Day - Uno pink vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Couldnt say anything til now but Hot Topic will have Green Day's new album, Uno on pink vinyl limited to 1500 copies. It will be available 9/25 on www.hottopic.com and in select Hot Topic stores. I should have a store list next week. The LP will be $21.99 (I know).

I think this will be the only colored vinyl version of this.

GreenDayUno_zps6f904b68.jpg

Cool. Any chance it will come with a digital download?

I've been a diehard Green Day fan ever since I heard Welcome To Paradise on the radio when I was 4 or 5 years old. Seen them 5 times, met Billie once, sang onstage with them, etc.

I love this album. Lots of catchy tunes and great songwriting. Couldn't help but dance around in my seat the first few times I listened through it. The first 7 songs are superb, then it gets a little boring for the last few tracks except for Angel Blue (can't dig Sweet 16), but Oh Love is a good ending song.

Altogether, great album. Can't wait for the next two and very excited to see this stuff played live in the coming months!

I've been a diehard Green Day fan ever since I heard Welcome To Paradise on the radio when I was 4 or 5 years old. Seen them 5 times, met Billie once, sang onstage with them, etc.

I love this album. Lots of catchy tunes and great songwriting. Couldn't help but dance around in my seat the first few times I listened through it. The first 7 songs are superb, then it gets a little boring for the last few tracks except for Angel Blue (can't dig Sweet 16), but Oh Love is a good ending song.

Altogether, great album. Can't wait for the next two and very excited to see this stuff played live in the coming months!

Think Sweet 16 is a bit too cheesy and Kill The DJ is a bit too repetitive but the rest of the album is really fun and catchy. Actually think Rusty James is my favorite and that is toward the end but I hear you on how the album is catchy.

Personally this album seriously kicks ass. I think the two worst songs on the album (this being said I really like them all) is Oh Love & Kill The DJ. No idea why they released those as singles. Most likely will pick this up. But seriously Rob Cavallo has got to be my all time favorite producer so I was super stoked when I saw they were going back to work with him.

Semi on topic. Did anyone catch 120 Minutes this past Friday? They played a ton of old Green Day videos, and some Bad Religion, Sex Pistols, and a few others that actually warranted me watching it. I've had it set to record new episodes ever since it started airing again, and catch the first half hour in the morning before I go to work. Normally change the channel, but it finally paid off.

Long story short, I don't think I'll be preordering this. I've pretty much lost total interest in these guys after Warning.