Green Day - Uno pink vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

also, i held my tongue before but now that they just officially canceled their kimmel appearance, I feel confident in saying i don't think GD has ever been a "publicity stunt" kind of band, and i don't think after all this time they'd start being one with a stunt about going to rehab. dude has a wife and 2 teenage kids. i just hope he's ok.

Yeah, I'm really bummed I had tickets the the jimmy kimmel outdoor concert thing tomorrow so once again I have missed seeing Green Day live. Hope they make it up

ALSO just called the hot topic in Brea and she said they had this in stock and I almost got it until she realized they aren't suppose to be sold until tomorrow :(

if this were the 90s this wouldve been considered "punk" and shrugged off and forgotten about...now everybodies gotta be so PC or else theres something wrong with you. how many times has bj done crazy shit on stage over the years? never was an issue until you play a festival thats broadcasted and goes viral, then your fuckin gary busey crazy and have to go to rehab... i think its bullshit

for those that have already listened, what are your thoughts? I read a pretty solid review by Rolling Stone that said there is a hint of dookie. i call dookie on that quote, anyone else that has heard can agree or disagree about that?

Its more like Nimrod meets Warning with a few traces of American Idiot (very few)