Godspeed You! Black Emperor new album ''Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!"!

The rip has side 1 and 2 mislabeled. Was actually kind of dissapointed with the album, hearing the wrong song first. Makes more sense though listening to it in the proper sequence.

Hey man! See you Saturday. You weren't working the other day when a random dude called and asked about nearby hotels were you? That would be a crazy coincidence if so.

I will see all of the peoples on Saturday for sure. I'm running food for Brunch before their soundcheck....and I'm usually really gross and in need of a shower before shows the night after....I might just hangout up there and be gross to watch their soundcheck and then the show. Naw, i don't believe I was there, but there have been hundreds of calls in regards to both Grimes tonight and Godspeed on saturday. This week and next week's calendar for our little venue is fucking packed. Additionally, just downloaded this....but won't get a chance to listen to it before Saturday...bummer

This is my fourth time listening to the album. Getting better every time. So they glad they recorded Albanian (Mladic). I saw them play it live and all I could picture were russian spies sky diving for some reason. Awesome spy music.