Godspeed You! Black Emperor new album ''Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!"!

At the Cat's Cradle? Any chance you know of an extra ticket? I moved to town recently, and this was sold out before I ever showed up in NC haha

Yeah, it sold out a long time ago but a friend of mine ended up with an extra. I have seen tickets on the Raleigh craigslist but those things have been going for $60+ a ticket.

Yeah, it sold out a long time ago but a friend of mine ended up with an extra. I have seen tickets on the Raleigh craigslist but those things have been going for $60+ a ticket.

I've been look for tickets too, buy to no avail. Any chance you would pick me up a copy of the album?

Interesting that they chose the tracklisting that way...Side A of the 12, Side A of the 7, Side B of the 12, Side B of the 7.

I read that correctly...right?

Yeah, confused me for a bit too. You are correct.

As what Bronchitis has mentioned above, you guys can pre-order the album now from SC distribtion:

http://www.scdistrib...uct_page&page=1

Without a doubt, the best price I've seen so far. I don't know if they're offering free shipping or if I just lucked out, but $20 PPD is unbeatable. Thank you for providing the link.

Without a doubt, the best price I've seen so far. I don't know if they're offering free shipping or if I just lucked out, but $20 PPD is unbeatable. Thank you for providing the link.

Did they charge you right away? Or do they charge you when it ships?

Looks like they charged my bank account immediately. Which makes sense, since they should be good to ship.

The one catch with that SC link is that there's no option to pay with Paypal.

Thank you, sir. A true asset to the community.

"Hi!

Unfortunately, there was a glitch with our system when you placed your order (which is now fixed). Your order was unable to process properly and we had to void your order.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience! Please note when you re-order we will make sure to include a limited edition poster in your order as token of our apologies for your trouble.

You can re-order here:

http://www.scdistribution.com/music-shop.html?class=label&label=Constellation

Thanks,

Jessie "

the glitch was apparently the free shipping, it is now $6.50