Godspeed You! Black Emperor new album ''Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!"!

Will still be ordering from SC. Still have the cheapest shipping rate and I can get lift your hands at a cheaper rate compared to the rest of the online stores.

The problem is that they don't accept my credit card (international buyer here) and I have to email them about it. Ended up they have to send me a Paypal request for it.

Thumbs up for the good and fast customer service!

...so Saturday was unreal for me, this new Record rules.....that tin on the 7" sleeve is one of Karl's (their projectionist) 16mm film tins that he's using on this tour, watching him run his projectors is like watching a fucking Wizard make magic man....hands-down one of the biggest and greatest acts we've ever had come through our venue, nicest people on the planet, incredible live-set....4-songs just under 2 hours. Shirts for this tour say "God's Pee" (much like the liner notes for this album). 19 hours worth of work on Saturday and worth every second

have these guys ever done a video interview?

i have yet to find one.

not certain.....but APT (alabama public television) recorded the Birmingham, Alabama show for an episode of We Have Signal (http://www.wehavesignal.org/) and all of the We Have Signal episodes usually include a short video interview with the bands.....it's usually nothing in depth....also, no clue how they're going to fit any part of the set into a 30-minute program.....they played for just under 2 hours and only played 4 songs.......so be on the look out for there possibly being a short video interview on We Have Signal