Thrice - First Impressions CD on ebay

jason

I know there are a few die hards for collecting everything thrice and im sure this is the last gem you would find for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrice-First-Impressions-CD-Rare-Identity-Alchemy-Beggars-Anthology-LP-/261107944321?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3ccb3f0b81

Not mine. wish it was.

That is their first cd released. i only think they released 500 of them.

There is. The first batch was manufactured through Green Flag records, and features the same album art with a green tint.

Copies were pretty limited - I've heard 1,000 - before they switched over to Sub City. It also has Madman in its tracklist.

a quick search pulled this up on ebay from earlier in the year:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrice-Identity-Crisis-RARE-ORIGINAL-GREENFLAG-RECORDS-Release-/140685450484?nma=true&si=%2FyI3ddsez8kqCSYyy%2B0OBuSg%2FVM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

How do you adjust the timeframe for viewing completed listings, throwgncpr? I can only ever view auctions that are within the last month or so.

I have no idea. I just did a google search, and that turned up. Let me know if you can't see any of the auction details, and I can repost the images to photobucket or something.

A decade or so ago a friends older brother let me borrow this CD (and ONLY the CD) to burn from him. He bought it directly from the band back in the late 90's. For some stupid fucking reason because I was fucking stupid, I put it in the back pocket of my jeans, forgot about it, sat on my couch and *SNAP!* the thing split in half.

I felt terrible about it the second it happened, and feel even more terrible about it now. I want to buy this for him to surprise him with an unsnapped copy, but Jesus, $700+? I don't know if I should spend that kind of loot right now, but I really feel like I should to make up for the mistake I made a long time ago.

Guess I have 2 days to decide. But if that reserve is $1000 there's no way.