SO. I got a bunch of Beatles records. most in amazing condition. and i need your help.

A few tips about Beatles and maybe records in general:

Records recorded in mono first then released as a stereo version are 95% more desirable as a mono copy. It's a fact that almost includes every genre (rock, jazz, blues, etc).

While there are some pricey US copies, most of the high-value Beatles records are UK or imports.

Beatles records were faked a lot, so like someone said above, the chances of you having an 'original' are slim.

I thought I had more... Also this is the most expensive Beatles record ever sold. The #5 copy of the 'White Album'. Presumably, the Beatles had the first four but according to the description, John had them all at his place:

http://www.collector...Cover_No0000005

which shop in austin did you go?

describe fair? you will always be able to sell online for more than any shop will give you. just sayin.

breakaway records. By "fair" I mean, I dont want to spend money on mailers, and take the effort to make an extra 5-7 bucks per record ( that I would have lost in fees anyway. I had nothing special, and they were all free. i did keep a few, though.

breakaway records. By "fair" I mean, I dont want to spend money on mailers, and take the effort to make an extra 5-7 bucks per record ( that I would have lost in fees anyway. I had nothing special, and they were all free. i did keep a few, though.

i love breakaway!!!

i buy more at breakaway than at waterloo.

So I hit a charity record sale today and found a 2nd State copy of Yesterday and Today (meaning with the sticker). The cover is beat up pretty darn good and was a promo copy as it has the shaved upper left corner. I want to try to clear the sticker for my own pleasure. Any Beatles experts on here have a link to a known successful process? Wading through Beatles threads on the internet is exhausting.

I dont have the record with me right now but can anyone comment on this White Album which I got couple of years ago from a clueless flea market seller for 8 dollars (considering the part of world I live in - eastern europe) - the logo is embossed, not numbered, all the texts and pictures on the jacket are green, includes the regular poster and the postcards.

Im sure its an australian pressing but from what year this might be? 80-s? 90-s?

So I hit a charity record sale today and found a 2nd State copy of Yesterday and Today (meaning with the sticker). The cover is beat up pretty darn good and was a promo copy as it has the shaved upper left corner. I want to try to clear the sticker for my own pleasure. Any Beatles experts on here have a link to a known successful process? Wading through Beatles threads on the internet is exhausting.

For some reason I thought the unpeeled versions are worth more now because so many people have peeled theirs?

Yes, they've apparently become sought after but this thing is so beat to high heavens that I think it is better peeled and framed on my wall than the $20-$30 I imagine I can get for it.

To give you an idea:

Upper Left Corner is shaved: Promo

Bottom of Jacket is split and taped together

Spine is half torn.

Vinyl is in pretty good shape however with only one scratch but no surface noise.

It is in Mono not Stereo.

If you think that has any value let me know before I do something stupid. If someone here thinks it has value I'd auction it off and give the proceeds to the charity holding the original sale.

This one looks as bad or worse than what you decribed and it sold for $128. It looks like anything that's a known butcher goes for some money.

http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557

Ok - I know little about the Beatles. That is an eye-opener for sure. Thanks. I think the fact that my sticker is fully intact means it is likely a bit more desirable.

Is the white album numbered on the sleeve?

Is Sgt. Pepper's sleeve white or red rainbowish?

i got a numbered white album with all 4 headshots and poster.

the jacket is a little beat up but the discs are minty as hell.

if you got an offer for me i wouldn't mind getting rid of it. i got a later reissue/remaster that i can live with.