Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Manson1_zps4fa6225d.jpg

Manson2_zps56cd3647.jpg

Manson3_zps4572ea05.jpg

Manson4_zpsdd601441.jpg

Ok. This thing looks badass! I love that the CD tray image was put on the gatefold. I'm gonna be anal and say it should have gone on the other side but who cares. Still looks tits. Definitely a different gatefold layout from the Simply Vinyl version which I thought was really awesome. This is very cool too! Good job! Who is responsible for the layout if you don't mind me asking?

Also, thanks again for doing this!

Now I just have to fight that bitch Lazy Labrador to score one at one of my local HTs.

You're right, but I bet that's just because they couldn't edit him out of that photo.

I doubt it. They were the only three pictured in the booklet anyhow. It would be cool if there was an insert with lyrics/credits from the CD that they could fit the rest of the CD booklet photos on. That CD has the best album art packaging concept ever.

this should have 'astonishing panorama of the end times'  /bitching

That wouldn't fit at all. That's a MA to HW transitional track. It has no place on this album.

Ok. This thing looks badass! I love that the CD tray image was put on the gatefold. I'm gonna be anal and say it should have gone on the other side but who cares. Still looks tits. Definitely a different gatefold layout from the Simply Vinyl version which I thought was really awesome. This is very cool too! Good job! Who is responsible for the layout if you don't mind me asking?

Also, thanks again for doing this!

Now I just have to fight that bitch Lazy Labrador to score one at one of my local HTs.

Universal did the layout