Title Fight: Someone Please Explain This

Its clearly not a serious auction. Surprised it hasn't been taken down. With all due respect it doesn't deserve its own thread either.

To each his own. I think there are far more inane threads than this one. This auction didn't strike me as serious either but I was curious as to what people think is going on here.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0625f93f

I love this guys cryptic rambling description of the tf show, but why is it on his ebay auction?:

"Here is my review of the day Woke around 10 am Friday morning at Adam Rifkin's apartment after an adult sleepover.Ned picked me up around 11:30 where we met up with Matt Wren,United Youth and other local scene celebrities at the new location of the Redwood Artspace. We had to move the stage from its current location in the third floor of a building in downtown Wiles Barre to Warrior Run,PA home of Joey Foose. Alex Russin and the Decker brothers were nowhere to be found FYI. It was so heavy and an all around health hazard so I took more of a "supervisor" position. After getting the stage out of the building by breaking it down into 6 pieces and carrying it down 2 flights of wrap around stairs I got "breakfast" with John Riley.A bag of potato sticks and a mango lemonade. Next we made the hike through the run down streets into Warrior Run.Unloaded the Title Fight trailer,made the sound guy pick up Dana at school and did some needed Disengage bass practice session while Ned numbered the LPs. After this Brianna from Tigers Jaw and I went to go buy "Gorilla Tape" by command of Ben Russin and Stopped at Starbucks for a needed pick me up. Saw Dave Foster and his girl"on a date" I got a black iced coffee and a marshmellow dream bar. We made it back to the venue and the kids started to line up outside.Tried to avoid the sound check(shout out to Will and Arthur). There was more than 500 people at the show and that doubled the population of the town.So cool.Check out pictures of the show or a video.I'm really proud of our whole scene and Title Fight for really doing all of the work from renting a hall,moving the stage,sound,equipment ect...... Magical day."

Why does everyone keep coming in here to question this thread? I for one am actually kind of interested in what’s happening, and also semi-amused watching these auctions.

Others who aren’t super familiar with ebay/flipping might actually be really confused as to what is going on, I think it’s a valid question.

Guest deathbydrums

Kind of wondering how this will play out too.

I'm guessing the person who wins just doesn't pay and the seller files a non-payment thing, so nobody pays any fees.

Semi-interesting / Semi-pointless

BID HARD!!!

I just sent him a message saying i'd like to bid on his auction and if he'd take cash. I'll see what he says.

Edit!

Dear dethrocksteve,

If this is a joke then yes I do take cash. I will drive the vinyl to where you live if you actually paid the price its up too.

If this is not a joke then yes I do take cash but I suppose I'd have to receive it first before I sent it out.

- tasteofinkx12

Apparently last night (in a foggy haze) I sent the seller of the 90k+ auction a message, of which I do not remember writing:

Me: "What are you going to do when the buyer doesn't pay for it?"

He actually responded this morning with "I'm aware no one is gonna pay. They'll prolly get reported. Idk?"

At least he's being a good sport about it.