Saosin - S/T Available now from SRC

yeah for some reason on their fb when they posted the pics of the pressings, the purple looked completely black but held up to the light it looks like purple would. strange. i was hoping for a nice purple. shoulda maybe just waited and got the black smoke variant from HT.

Ahhhh, well if I don't like the color ill probably get the HT variant and sell/trade the SRC variant. Maybe lol.

yeah for some reason on their fb when they posted the pics of the pressings, the purple looked completely black but held up to the light it looks like purple would.  strange.  i was hoping for a nice purple.  shoulda maybe just waited and got the black smoke variant from HT.

Was hoping for a nice In Defense of the Genre purple. Oh well. 

Was hoping for a nice In Defense of the Genre purple. Oh well. 

yeah i never got that e-mail that it was switched to "gold".  i do like the gold a bit better with the artwork as the purple is a lot of purple but had i not ordered from SRC on pre-order i would have definitely ordered from HT with that crazy sale this weekend.  2 for the price of less than 1 shipped can't beat it.

I would have definitely bought this record if it was priced cheaper than $21.99.  I definitely see where everyone is coming from not wanting to spend that kind of money on a record.  I enjoyed that Saosin record when it came out, but I can't say I have even listened to it in a few years (with the exception being when the pre-order for THIS was announced).  I think there was also other orders around the time this was announced that meant more to me.  Regardless, I would imagine this is going to be pretty awesome for whoever did order it!