Saosin - S/T Available now from SRC

Really? As a former member of the Saosin message boards, I remember most people (myself included) being extremely let down when this was released. All the cove demos and recordings leading up to this had me pretty excited for the release. When it finally came out, I was so disappointed. "You're not alone" is the lamest song this band ever did.

Honestly SRC deserve so much credit then they get at times. Most times people complain they expect their problems to be fixed over night. I have never sent an email to them and not gotten a response within an hour or two during the day let alone 24hrs in general. They have distributed quality products and have gotten some really awesome albums released that not every distro could do. SRC are actually one of my favorite places online to get stuff because of good products and customer service despite the experiences of others.

Overstatement much?

Or were you just saying it was one of the albums that was released in 2006 and if you set the bar low enough it has to be included in the "one of the best albums of 2006" category.

Nope. I do a top 10 list every year, this album is just behind Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me and right before Mute Math's self-titled.

Saosin's self-titled record was one of those rare records that is flows perfectly from beginning to end. It's been like 6 years and I still no every word.

Is this Saosin's first release on vinyl? Considering their catalog, I thought maybe a 7" or something would've have slipped out there, but I can't think of anything besides this right now...I know there was a bootleg of Translating at some point...

There is a voices 7" picture disc that I think was only released in Europe. I have been trying to get a hold of one for a long time but they never pop up on ebay, and the ones available on amazon won't ship to the US. Really glad this is finally getting pressed, I just got this on cassette tape a month ago after not listening to it in years and it still totally holds up for me. It will be cool to have this on CD, Cassette, and Vinyl now.

There is a voices 7" picture disc that I think was only released in Europe. I have been trying to get a hold of one for a long time but they never pop up on ebay, and the ones available on amazon won't ship to the US. Really glad this is finally getting pressed, I just got this on cassette tape a month ago after not listening to it in years and it still totally holds up for me. It will be cool to have this on CD, Cassette, and Vinyl now.

i have one of the voices 7" if you want to buy or trade for it