Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

had to do it. red's my favorite color and imo best matches the album art. and jane you should just email 'em and see if you can come pick it up :)

Haha, right?? I'm just so happy to secure a copy. I went onto the site about 3 hours after it went up yesterday thinking I could stroll on in and grab myself a copy... had no idea it would be that crazy. When I saw that there were more copies, I didn't even let myself think about the shipping price. Plus, figure I could justify it with the fact that TTTYG was 25% off at HT. I think I'm going to justify myself right into the poor house...

Haha, right?? I'm just so happy to secure a copy. I went onto the site about 3 hours after it went up yesterday thinking I could stroll on in and grab myself a copy... had no idea it would be that crazy. When I saw that there were more copies, I didn't even let myself think about the shipping price. Plus, figure I could justify it with the fact that TTTYG was 25% off at HT. I think I'm going to justify myself right into the poor house...

swap out panic for fall out boy and we are twins

Let me first say hello to everyone on the site. I am new, and I must say this is one of the coolest forums I have been on. So, I know this has been asked before...but I don't have a facebook or twitter account...but so want this pressing. And a white vinyl just sounds so tasty! Is this going to be leaked here, at vinyl collective, before it hits the masses? Thanks to everyone, and I am super excited to be here! P.S. 15 year old me is giddy as fuck, too : )

What's the story with Konstantine? Is it just an unreleased song from that Space cd, or is it more than that. Is it from this time period?

A huge fan favorite that was released as a hidden track (as a live version) on "Ready...Break" (that CD was only sold at shows...think it was re-released to the fan club at a later date) A studio version ended up on some random comp a few years later.

Which leads me to ask if the vinyl has the original live version or the studio version?

A huge fan favorite that was released as a hidden track (add a live version) on "Ready...Break" (that CD was only sold at shows...think it was re-released to the fan club at a later date) A studio version ended up on some random comp a few years later.

Which leads me to ask if the vinyl has the original live version or the studio version?

I never even thought of that! I kind of hope its the live version....

more than likely, I presume its the recorded version which comes off of "songs for silent movies", the UK exclusive CD which was later re-released onto Drive Thru comps and then on Space: The Greatest Hits.

The only live recording of it (official) is the one on ready... break. There is a bootleg vinyl copy of that, but it is very hard to find, and it's actually titled "Ready. Breake"

I have a feeling that this is only going to get worse before it gets better. I don't think everyone knows about there only being 1500 copies...and once the word spreads prices are going to sky rocket on Ebay. Sucks.

What it is, is that maybe some don't know that this will be available in other places, or this person could be a variant collector. With how fast this went, I'm starting to think the demand is greater than the supply. It's insane seeing how fast these releases are selling out. The interest in vinyl is way bigger than I thought it was.

What it is, is that maybe some don't know that this will be available in other places, or this person could be a variant collector. With how fast this went, I'm starting to think the demand is greater than the supply. It's insane seeing how fast these releases are selling out. The interest in vinyl is way bigger than I thought it was.

ive noticed a growing trend in kids buying these records and never spinning them, just to have a piece of the band i guess. youd be surprised how many times i stumble upon a blog with kids with 25-40 LP's and saying " I should get a record player" its like why the fuck wouldn't that be the first thing you buy?

Being a fairly new collector, I was stunned at all the amazing places to buy records in Austin, TX. People are still definitely loving some vinyl. You can go to any store, any day of the week and see tons of people digging around for records. What's even more interesting is that kids as young as 18 are in there looking for vinyl. I love it. I do wish that more than just 1500 copies would have been pressed. All I can do is cross my fingers to get just one copy. Any color is just fine by me : )

ive noticed a growing trend in kids buying these records and never spinning them, just to have a piece of the band i guess. youd be surprised how many times i stumble upon a blog with kids with 25-40 LP's and saying " I should get a record player" its like why the fuck wouldn't that be the first thing you buy?

Wow, I guess I never looked at it like that. Kids just buying vinyl to say that they own a piece of memorabilia. On my end, if I'm going to put my money into a record, I'm going to spin it. Just sitting and listening while eating dinner has become one of my favorite things to do. And yes, I know that just made me sound really old.

<p>

I've noticed this too...and then they buy a Crosley....sigh.