Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

It wouldn't be anything crazy, like 100 posts or something, and I'm sure those that are under that can pm others and they could fill them in. Everyone will get a fair shot at 3:30, this is just a special VC thing since Ross and Patrick look out for the community, like many of us do for each other.

VC should create a private topic/section and just let members with a certain post count or higher see it, then they can post it in there.

It would only take a few clicks of a button, normally, but with all the issues we've been having I'm not so sure anymore....

I don't think I'm the only one this happened to, but when VC changed over, I emailed admin because I couldn't log in. They quickly responded that they fixed my problem. They fixed my problem, but my post count was reset to a big fat zero in fixing that problem.

I don't think I'm the only one this happened to, but when VC changed over, I emailed admin because I couldn't log in. They quickly responded that they fixed my problem. They fixed my problem, but my post count was reset to a big fat zero in fixing that problem.

Like I said, in the scenario that they did a private topic, I'm sure you could pm someone and they could fill you in. The point of the private section would just be to prevent it From publicly being posted, not to prevent any members from being able to get it.

Like I said, in the scenario that they did a private topic, I'm sure you could pm someone and they could fill you in. The point of the private section would just be to prevent it From publicly being posted, not to prevent any members from being able to get it.

some douche would still spill it.