Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Thanks mike. We will see. This site is still messed for me. Dis anyone want that test? If you want to hit NJ and get in some volunteer work on the ground hit me up. They just reopened sea bright today.

Toki said he wanted it, I just hit him up again to see if he's serious or not. I'll let yuo know if he is.

I took a few days off after Thanksgiving - planning on doing SOMETHING to help out those days, just not sure where. Maybe NJ?

Thanks mike. We will see. This site is still messed for me. Dis anyone want that test? If you want to hit NJ and get in some volunteer work on the ground hit me up. They just reopened sea bright today.

Nothing to do with the SoCo orders but do you live/work in Sea Bright? I'm from Monmouth Beach / my mom has, well had an office in Sea Bright before the hurricane. Surprised to see that town's name pop up here of all places

Nothing to do with the SoCo orders but do you live/work in Sea Bright? I'm from Monmouth Beach / my mom has, well had an office in Sea Bright before the hurricane. Surprised to see that town's name pop up here of all places

Live in Red Bank. After the storm settled and I was relieved from Standby at my fire company I've been volunteering in Highlands when I can. They reopened Sea Bright today and I hope to be there this weekend working. If your Mom needs help hit me up. I'd rather lend a hand to someone directly. If you are looking to volunteer you need to register at Boro Hall.

I feel for you. Monmouth Beach got hit good as well.

I

Are refunds still being issued? Because I still haven't gotten one for my order of three..

This is the same thing with a bunch of people and in the admin page people still have a few in their order. I just emailed storenvy to ask because the last update we were given was about 3 hours ago and said

"Hey everyone, we will be posting a full list soon. As of now, If you have not received an email from us letting you know that you will not be getting a record, you should be good to go."

This pre-order was handled pretty poorly like nearly all of them all nowadays. I'm glad I got my white variant though.

I do think they handled it well with only allowing 1 copy per person.

First off, this wasn't a pre-order. Second off, how do you go about stating that this was handled poorly, yet handled well?