Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

ha that'd be great if iamtheunit got stiffed, wish there was a way for ross to figure it out and cancel the order

I thought if you purchased it, you could at least see the seller's address or even their e-mail... link it to the same paypal e-mail used for the orders.

I thought if you purchased it, you could at least see the seller's address or even their e-mail... link it to the same paypal e-mail used for the orders.

I remember RJ supposedly tried to cancel all 25 or so orders of Blink ST albums from ol whats her name (I jiust woke up from a nap, and I'm old) and he couldn't even find an address that matched the city or surrounding cities or email addresses that she used). Knowing RJ now, I'm not so sure, but at the time he made a case that there are ways to get around being detected.

heads up for people who ordered more than 1, a response from ETR on their facebook

we are in the process of working it all out with storenvy and everyone should get an email with whats goin on sometime soon. I do know that the store over sold copies though and people who ordered more than one will most likely be refunded for any amount over one copy so others can get one. We will update once we work this all out. Sorry again to everyone but it was not in our control and we are doing our best to make it right

I had gotten an extra due to using my phone and computer. If I don't lose the other after they sort it out, I'd be glad to help someone out. I wasn't trying to get two, just trying to get one and they hit at the same time. Couldn't tell you how many times I got to the end of a purchase only to get screwed.

well thats cool that more people would be able to get one but sucks if some of us who bought just one gets their order cancelled. oh well, cant blame anyone but the internet. this is goin to HT too right? if mine gets refunded, i wont be mad. if anything Id understand completely and just hope i can get a HT variant.

I do understand refunding people who bought more than one....to a point. On one hand, sure, it's great that other people will get a chance to get them. On the other, it's kind of crappy. There wasn't a limit. Several people (myself included) were buying for multiple people to save on shipping and save headaches from dealing with the site crashing time and time again. When my order finally went through I quickly called people to let them know that we were good to go. If necessary, if they do wind up limiting these orders and issuing refunds, this next phone call won't be any fun at all.

Now if some people ordered like 20 of them; I would understand implementing this. That seems to be going overboard by nearly everyone's standards. But if people ordered 2 or 3, waited patiently on a PM (that in some cases never came), were ready to roll when the pre order went up, fought through the website problems, etc., they shouldn't have to surrender their multiple copies.

Just my two cents.