Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

I too grabbed a few extras. I realized after ordering my one that my buddy wanted this so I ordered 3 more figuring I could help out some people on the boards who will likely miss out on this going back up like I did the first time it went back up after selling out. So I have 2 extras. Message me if you would like one. I have not talked to many people from the boards so having talked to me is not a requirement, but you must have more than 100 posts.

I am going into NYC to see Conor Oberst at Carnegie hall tonight so I will not be able to respond to PMs until tomorrow morning. Also, I happen to have an extra ticket to the Oberst show tonight so if you live in or around the city and want it, get at me ASAP.

Any of you guys with extras on black willing to sell me one?

Im not new here. Been on Vinyl Collective since the old Virgil days, collector of the month and test giveaways. I even won two tests back then which I thought was a cool thing. I lost my recent name for some reason from the board move but my old one stayed, name is keith ive traded and sold to a lot of you when I had my son a year ago. Feel weird telling my story but some of you have made it clear you wont sell or trade with noobs or potential flippers. Anyway. Let me know it would be appreciated. I do have a white coming but would prefer it on black and would sell my white to cost to a friend who missed out like most everyone.

Just happened to click on the link and saw that more might be available at HT-

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl//Something+Corporate+-+Leaving+Through+the+Window+Vinyl+LP-357383.jsp

Ordered 2 for anyone that might have missed out. Not sure if the order will go through. If I get a confirmation, I'll post again and trade (don't worry, not expecting an unreasonable trade- I'm talking a trade where I would be using the value I paid for it not the dumb ebay prices), or sell at cost.

Pretty sure Ross started shipping them a day or two ago so I doubt anyone will have theirs until at least Saturday with the mail stopping for the holiday tomorrow. I should have my red one Saturday, hopefully.

true true... dunno if anyone lived close enough to get one in 2 days.