Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

If my copies sound like shit, and yours doesn't, then I believe that there may be a chance it would probably improve in the new pressing.

Might want to check and make sure your cartridge is aligned properly.  If it starts off fine but gets lousy towards the center you might need to adjust it a smidge.

if BOTH your copies sound like shit, and his dont (nor do mine) dont you think it might be your table or something instead?

Might want to check and make sure your cartridge is aligned properly.  If it starts off fine but gets lousy towards the center you might need to adjust it a smidge.

I've never had any issues with any other record. I tried to adjust something, but my knowledge of turntable mechanics really is piss poor. I'll try to figure it out.

As many of you know, I did the art layout & made the test press sleeves for this and all of the other ETR releases. 

I am putting my townhouse up for sale next month so I can purchase a bigger house w/ a bigger garage to do all of my work out of, so I am going to be putting up a bunch of records on eBay either tonight or tomorrow night. 

One of the records I'll be listing is the very rare Test Pressing from this album - only 5 exist. 

If you've got the cash, bid hard - otherwise, spread the word so I can get some $$ for the $10,000-12,000 we'll need at closing when we buy a new house. 

Here is a photo of the sleeve: 

8432783143_089a952dff_c.jpg