Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

and then theres another guy selling the camo tttyg with no sleeve. question: how the fuck do you lose a sleeve to a record that rare...?

That LP didn't have a jacket. It came in a pic disc poly sleeve with 6 "trading cards" inside that measured roughly 12x12"

However, there was a good chunk of that pressing that didn't have the "cards" because (I assume) the pressing plant had some serious overages and the label didn't manufacture enough inserts to go with them.

Those actually pop up on eBay more often than the ones with the inserts as of late.

and then theres another guy selling the camo tttyg with no sleeve. question: how the fuck do you lose a sleeve to a record that rare...?

There was a numbered overpress of 50 and I'm pretty sure there is an un-numbered amount also. Don't quote me on the un-numbered. But I definitely know there is a numbered overpress. And by the look of the photo it's 39/50. Come to think of it this exact number was for sale back in 2010 ... same picture and all??? Weird.

http://www.collectorsfrenzy.com/details/180538035607

That LP didn't have a jacket. It came in a pic disc poly sleeve with 6 "trading cards" inside that measured roughly 12x12"

However, there was a good chunk of that pressing that didn't have the "cards" because (I assume) the pressing plant had some serious overages and the label didn't manufacture enough inserts to go with them.

Those actually pop up on eBay more often than the ones with the inserts as of late.

ive seen ones with sleeves though too. its weird. i think theres 2 different versions for it then