Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I got mine yesterday. For some reason though, the first two tracks on each side of each LP are really high quality, while the last two or three songs on each side seem to be really low quality. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this too?

Other than that I've already listened to it three times haha

yes, the last tracks on the first disc both sound like shit. haven't listened to the second LP. probably won't. not really sure why i bought this. oh well.

Since fulled is releasing all this music they need to go ahead and put Vices and Virtues on vinyl. Becuase due to contrary belief I enjoyed that album and I missed out on the pre order for this and Panic's 'Fever', but I snagged a copy of Take This To Your Grave at the Hot Topic the next town over.

its because there is too much music, because those remixes just HAD to be put on there.

but seriously, that happens when you try to cram too much on an LP

Uhhh there's 13-15 minutes of music on each side...

Also, I am definitely not impressed with the inner tracks. Glad I have the OG.

Yea 4-5 songs top per side is honestly rather normal if not on the low end if it was a single LP. They distributed the songs pretty well and while I don't really care for the remixes its nice to have the whole package. I got mine in today so once I spin it I will try and hear where quality went downhill but its a Fall Out Boy albums so I could truly care less to some degree. Honestly FUTCT may of been one of their greatest when I was really big into them but listening back it is honestly one their weakest to me now. Still like the album but Folie is their opus and TTTYG is just an incredibly solid pop punk album. Even felt their was more diversity on IOH but still.

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I don't understand how it can sound worse than the original when all 13 songs were on one disc. Now only 9 songs are on each.

mastering/manufacturing process. some mastering engineers are just better than others. i did a 48 minute LP a while back (24 mins per side) and i was reluctant and decided to go with aardvark rather than the plant's in-house guy. they did a bang-up job and the record sounds better than some 15 minute per side records i have. every engineer/plant does things a bit differently.

does anybody still need this? still sitting on a few copies i got for the boards, and nobody actually got up with me sooo..selling them for cost + shipping + shipping to you. get at me.

Same. I've got one. I sold 2 for cost, which came out to about $30ppd. Someone get at me for the last one. No, Casey, I'm not looking to trade it. No, Casey, I'm not lying.