Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

That's why I wanted to clarify that I bought 2 copies to keep a safe copy. I'm just preparing for the possibility of no more presses of the album. I have no intention of flipping the record. I was just beig honest, if would take a lot for me to part with it (outside of compensation).

i know this is going to open a can that doesnt need to be however... unless he asked you specifically there was no need to post that, and from what it looked like ( i could be wrong) he didn't. keep the fact that you now own 2 copies of a record that people want (that you wont sell at cost), to yourself.

Who's that awesome guy that buys things for international peeps from Hot Topic (due to the high shipping charges) and sends it to them? Might need his help on this one.

In the event that I can get one for myself odds are I'd be able to get a second. One way or another I'll try to get a second, if you get one from someone else I'll still sell my second for cost. I guarantee someone on here will need one.

I'm sorry, I still respect these forums as a whole, but everybody making any negative comments about me or what I said, especially after I clarified what I meant, is a fucking retard. I'm just shocked at the level of intolerance in this thread. Grow up.

There's zero ignorance, you made an asshole comment on a forum that HATES flippers. If you don't expect to get called out for being a flipper then you're the ignorant one.

I actually did buy one from HT and one from FBR but I probably wouldn't sell the extra for a fair price. :/

Probably wouldn't sell the extra for a fair price means you're looking for an inflated price. I can read fine thanks. You're looking to flip it plain and simple, you can say you're not all you want but that statement right there is the definition of flipping.

^ Yet again, someone not reading the entire thread. If you're calling me a flipper then you clearly can't read or you're dumb. Plain and simple.

How is saying you bought two copies, but not willing to part with one of them for a fair price NOT flipping? What's the purpose of owning two copies, even if it doesn't get repressed? Your definition of a "safe copy" in case it doesn't get repressed must be selling it for an exorbitant amount of money.

yeah dude, are you retarded? your two copies are going to sound exactly the same - ie - you only need to buy one. a safe copy means, you were going to sell it so someone less fortunate from the beginning. get your ass out of this community or watch from afar and shut your mouth!

ass!

Lol at everyone telling this guy he's only allowed to buy one copy or he's flipper. Don't tell people what they can and can't do with their own money.

Literally no one has said you can't buy two, people are taking offense to his comment that he wouldn't sell one for a fair price right after someone asked if anyone had an extra they'd be willing to sell.

Lol at everyone telling this guy he's only allowed to buy one copy or he's flipper. Don't tell people what they can and can't do with their own money.

Yeah but this isn't the eBay forums or something. It's a community where people try to help each other out with hard to find records from time to time.

If you don't want to sell something for a "fair price," which in my opinion is not an asshole thing to do, but it is an asshole thing to come on these boards and exclaim to everyone, just put the record on eBay and don't say anything about it. Or do and just expect a bunch of hate coming your way from everyone.

But he's not even saying he is going to sell it. Shit, the guy likes the record and wanted two copies. I've bought two copies of limited records that I love. I don't need to own two, but you don't need to own one either. Just because the record is sold out doesn't mean this guy doesnt want two copies anymore, so if someone wants one of his extras they should expect to pay the price he wants for it. Whether or not you agree with that price doesn't matter.

At least he was being honest, too.

But he's not even saying he is going to sell it. Shit, the guy likes the record and wanted two copies. I've bought two copies of limited records that I love. I don't need to own two, but you don't need to own one either. Just because the record is sold out doesn't mean this guy doesnt want two copies anymore, so if someone wants one of his extras they should expect to pay the price he wants for it. Whether or not you agree with that price doesn't matter.

At least he was being honest, too.

From what I can gather, it's not the fact that he owns two of the record, its that someone said "If anyone has an extra, I'd like to pick it up" and he replied with "well, I have two but if I do sell it, I won't sell it for cost."I own two of many limited records, but I would not come back at someone who wants a copy and be like "I've got two but you can't have any."Not taking either side, just wanted to join in the conversation.