DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

All caught up with Season 2. Now i just have to wait till they come out in real time. How did people live like this before?

Good to know what to do if I am ever riding a motorcycle and someone throws a grenade at me -- get on the side and you won't fall off.

That's also how i take a dump while out riding in my assless chaps.

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at the various incarnations of the suicide squad (via Wikipedia), dead shot is very common. Death stroke is not. His only mention is in the batman Arkham origins game.

Anything can happen, but I'm guessing it is multiple villain storylines (as the show seems to always have).

• 3 weeks later...

Another solid episode. Ollie wedged between the bus and train was a cool scene and glad to see Felicity get her own bullet scar.

Sin being the pilot's daughter was really easy to spot from the start.

Kinda surprised that they had the big reveal to Roy and then have done really nothing with him since.

And that ending...awesome!

ya, crazy how slade planted all those video cams. nice how it showed them first donning the mask/hood. each episode has gotten better and better over the course of the series. looks like we also saw how Ollie gets his connection to the bratva and learns Russian, assuming he runs into that prisoner again eventually.