Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell (MoFi)

nyhi

The CDs had extra tracks that the double 10" didn't have. I wonder if this repress will include ALL 19 tracks? Hope so cos then that would reek of mega awesomeness! I got the 10" but then had to get the CDs at the time to get all the tracks. Ryan Adams is pretty awesome. Heartbreaker is still a killer record. I remember the day it came out, I listened to the song Come Pick Me Up and was in a shit relationship at the time. That shit cuts deep. So good!

The CDs had extra tracks that the double 10" didn't have. I wonder if this repress will include ALL 19 tracks? Hope so cos then that would reek of mega awesomeness! I got the 10" but then had to get the CDs at the time to get all the tracks. Ryan Adams is pretty awesome. Heartbreaker is still a killer record. I remember the day it came out, I listened to the song Come Pick Me Up and was in a shit relationship at the time. That shit cuts deep. So good!

If this repress has any additional songs on it that the 2x10" doesn't contain, I'll definitely be buying it.

Looks like this is gonna be a 3 lp box set - presumably it'll have all the songs then?

http://www.musicdire...lp-box-set.aspx

Was just gonna say, the link is up. 10% off with the coupon code TURKEY12 Shipping is about $10 so the total to US residents is about $75 for this. This is Ltd. Ed. and is Numbered.

Here's the exact tracklist (this will contain the Japanese version along with all the bonus tracks). This is now the definitive vinyl edition of this record (It's got everything imaginable).

Here’s the complete song list.

Mofi 3-040

Ryan Adams / Love Is Hell

SIDE A

Political Scientist - 4:33

Afraid Not Scared - 4:13

This House Is Not for Sale - 3:53

Anybody Wanna Take Me Home - 5:31

Love Is Hell - 3:19

SIDE B

Wonderwall - 4:09

The Shadowlands - 5:18

World War 24 - 4:17

Avalanche - 5:09

SIDE C

My Blue Manhattan - 2:23

Please Do Not Let Me Go - 3:37

City Rain, City Streets - 3:49

I See Monsters - 3:57

SIDE D

English Girls Approximately - 5:42

Thank You - 2:52

Hotel Chelsea Nights - 5:10

SIDE E

17 Halloween - 3:52

18 Caterwaul - 5:42

19 Fuck the Universe - 7:29

SIDE F

20 Twice As Bad As Love - 4:15

21 Father's Son - 3:37

22 Gimme Sunshine - 3:55

23 Black Clouds - 4:48

Yeesh, that price is a little steep for me, might just wait to see if this pops up in stores

Id actually bet this is soldout early during preorders, especially if its only 3000 copies. If you want Ill sell you an original copy for $150??? Wont sound as good and have 8 less songs on it?