PO :: Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth Split 7" (OUT JAN 22nd)

tokimedo

Guest deathbydrums

My first purchase from Topshelf, maybe 3 years ago, was Rooftops "A Forest of Polarity". I remember getting a thank you note and some freebies and thinking how nice they were. Then I remember getting a partial shipping refund for the order and I was blown away.

I remember the Into It Over It "Twelve Towns" pressing plant switch with black changed to 2nd rarest, cream to rarest and how nicely Topshelf ironed that out.

Fast forward to today. Just got $7 of $14 paid shipping refunded. I am STILL amazed that these guys freely give excess shipping fees back... without pulling teeth or even needing to mention it! I don't know of ANY other labels that do that!

Bottom line? Topshelf is top shelf! Thanks for being bitchin'! Long live.

My first purchase from Topshelf, maybe 3 years ago, was Rooftops "A Forest of Polarity". I remember getting a thank you note and some freebies and thinking how nice they were. Then I remember getting a partial shipping refund for the order and I was blown away.

I remember the Into It Over It "Twelve Towns" pressing plant switch with black changed to 2nd rarest, cream to rarest and how nicely Topshelf ironed that out.

Fast forward to today. Just got $7 of $14 paid shipping refunded. I am STILL amazed that these guys freely give excess shipping fees back... without pulling teeth or even needing to mention it! I don't know of ANY other labels that do that!

Bottom line? Topshelf is top shelf! Thanks for being bitchin'! Long live.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

just got shipping notification from topshelf!... two days after my records arrived  :P

i guess it beats you NOT having the records

I don't like the shade of gold Topshelf used, I think the split color would've looked way better with the more typical bright yellowish gold.. also, the cover is interesting. i'm not sure if I like it or not.

That's not gold though, it's bright yellow :P

Personally love the gold, it's not often I see it.

I think this one is more like the TA/LD split. It's like a 4-way fold thing. I like the idea of it, and how it looks but sometimes it pisses me off that the record just sits between it.

Well, if you ever come across any old 7 inchers on Dangerhouse, feel free to send them to me because their covers would probably make you cry.