PO: The Menzingers - On The Possible Past

So mine has a small wave in it, but doesn't skip. You can hear it quite well if the needle bumps over the wave though. It sounds okay, so I won't bother mailing them. Not the best sounding record though...

You should email them so they take the problem serious and hopefully, do a second press. The more emails about shitty records the more likely it is to get corrected.

You should email them so they take the problem serious and hopefully, do a second press. The more emails about shitty records the more likely it is to get corrected.

Yes. everyone who has a defective record should email Kingsroad. If they just hear from a few people, nothing will happen. You'd be helping yourself and everyone else who got screwed with a defective record.

Just got this email from KRM:

"Thank you for your patience while we look into this issue. We are going to send you a copy of the 12" on pink vinyl. This edition appears to be less prone to the factory defects your green copy contained. Go ahead and hang onto your green vinyl as a back up."

Just got this email from KRM:

"Thank you for your patience while we look into this issue. We are going to send you a copy of the 12" on pink vinyl. This edition appears to be less prone to the factory defects your green copy contained. Go ahead and hang onto your green vinyl as a back up."

good stuff. haven't received an email from them yet. but good job krm.

I just got this email:

"Hey Cory,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this issue.  We are going to send you a copy of the 12" on pink vinyl.  This edition appears to be less prone to the factory defects your green copy contained.  Go ahead and hang onto your green vinyl as a back up.

You will receive a new tracking # when your item ships.

Thanks,
Kevin
KRM"

Nice to see they are doing something about this.