PO: The Menzingers - On The Possible Past

• 2 weeks later...

Really cool on the part of Kings Road, I got the same e-mail. Good to see a company go the extra mile they could just as easily refunded us and not give us a replacement so I am very happy with this and will be a lifelong customer of theirs.

Yeah, Wavves did this with Life Sux when the first press color vinyl got screwed up; pretty awesome of them.

The band has Hot Pink ones on tour.

Came to post this. Also wanted to note the Pink is "Hot Pink" and transparent. It is also paper thin and weighs 118 grams according to my scale. No DL code included in these copies. Havent played it yet so I'll report back tomorrow.

So is the Pink the /300 tour copy of the Acoustics EP - On the Possible Past right?

sorry posted this on the wrong forum topic originally lol 

Nobody is sure honestly, I read it as 1,000 total (Green I guess?) Then they said 300 tour 700 online. No mention of Pink until people started to return copies and they said we'll send you a pink copy. I don't get this either. Wish Epitaph Europe pressed more of their releases I'd pay the extra $5-$7 for it.