What would you do if you won Powerball?

jhulud

Make sure my folks are SET, live comfortably without any worries. Throw some at my sister because she's awesome. Like pay off her house and all that jazz. I'd buy a house in the middle of nowhere with hundreds of acreage. Build my Jeep to the hills and bomb around in the woods all day. Come inside to a killer stereo. Wall to wall records and Mcintosh gear.

And of course get a financial advisor.

I've always been on the "cheap" side so I don't think I'd be the person to blow it on multi million dollar houses all over the world and hundreds of cars or snort it all through my nose. :D

Oh yea, I'd make sure to get a new phone number.

i thought about this earlier. and i would seriously press SO MANY records for you guys.

i know that after i got all the typical buyeverythingyouwant/givesometoyourparents/travel/party out of the way, i'd eventually get bored. i would then spend some time making a living out of pressing everything that needs to be pressed.

then i'd probably go back to bangin' two chicks at the same time.

Finish college like a regular student.

Travel around the world for a year with my best friends.

Send my parents on a trip and set them up to have an early and well deserved retirement.

Live a bit beyond what I do now and get a job like I would have.

Retire when I'm ready and never have to worry about money again.

I live humbly so i don't know what i'd do. probably just buy a modest 5 bedroom (for when friends visit) with a few living areas. some equipment (few amps and guitars), a new computer, pay off my debt, pay off my aunts debt, buy them a house, and get my friend to handle the rest of my money.

i'd probably randomly help strangers with college donations. donate to cancer research (since my mom had it twice) and open a kennel for rescued animals till they could be adopted.

oh, and buy a good chunk of records i've been wanting.

travel from time to time. but i'd go back to school for sure.

and when the time came, get Prince to play my wedding.