PO: Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke) - AMOK

Since this is radiohead related, anyone have an original pressing of ok computer? I really really want it.

I do - it's probably my favorite record I own (most likely because it's my favorite album of all time...). The sound is incredible. Definitely worth the few extra bucks instead of buying the Capitol repress.

I'm still on the search for original pressings of Pablo Honey, Kid A, and Amnesiac but I have everything else. Most I've had to import but a few I've found domestically (was pretty cool finding an import of HTTT in a small record shop for 30 bucks.) I still need a bunch of singles and such but god damn, Radiohead stuff is expensive!

I don't know for sure but I'm going to assume no. This is what Capitol says about the "From the Vaults" reissue series, but yours might be different if it's the UK version which I think was issued under EMI:

Each title in the series is faithfully restored to audiophile sound quality standards and pressed on heavy duty 180g vinyl.

I'm still on the search for original pressings of Pablo Honey, Kid A, and Amnesiac but I have everything else. Most I've had to import but a few I've found domestically (was pretty cool finding an import of HTTT in a small record shop for 30 bucks.) I still need a bunch of singles and such but god damn, Radiohead stuff is expensive!

The singles are what's stopping me. I wish they would just compile the b-sides and put them  on a full-length. Their b-sides are so good, especially from the Pablo to OK era.

Received my deluxe from XL today! Need to clean before I play it but the packaging is excellent! I got two download cards too. This seems to be happening to me pretty often. Wonder if that's the norm now?

Sharing is caring :) I don't see a deluxe up on the amoeba site anymore. Just the standard. Might have to stop by the LA store and take a peek. Field trip!

Received my deluxe from XL today! Need to clean before I play it but the packaging is excellent! I got two download cards too. This seems to be happening to me pretty often. Wonder if that's the norm now?

Well, I got mine from Amoeba a couple days ago and it was missing the download card. Emailed XL right away but haven't heard back. A PM would be awesome if anyone wants to share.