Most Anticipated Releases of 2013

Anything Balance and Composure puts out is far and away my most anticipated.

Also:

Native (almost as excited for this as I am for BaC)

Fireworks

Tera Melos

This Town Needs Guns (not a huge fan of that first song they released but I still have high hopes)

Mansions

A Great Big Pile of Leaves

Sainthood Reps

O'Brother is working with Mike Sapone on their new record - that should be tasty.

Afterman:Decension from Coheed, AGBPOL, Over the Ocean, Radiohead???, This Will Destroy You & Explosions in the Sky hopefully have something in the works.

Also, my band has been accumulating funds to record a full length this spring. I'm excited to track some tunes.

Edit: I forgot that Vendetta Red has been teasing Scripture for nearly 9 months now. I'm giddy to hear this.

That's crazy. I wonder if they'll release a double album, or put some tracks off to the side for a future release. Makes me wonder just how well the record(s) will flow, though, if they decide to crop out material for later use.

[From their FB

"Next on the Docket: Finish up the Old Canes Shapeshifter 7" Series and record the next full length, (I have the instrumentation for about 12 songs ready to go.)

After that: Write, record and release the NEXT Appleseed Cast record. We're writing really fast right now, and I wouldn't be surprises if we actually released 2 records in 2013."

[From their FB

"Next on the Docket: Finish up the Old Canes Shapeshifter 7" Series and record the next full length, (I have the instrumentation for about 12 songs ready to go.)

After that: Write, record and release the NEXT Appleseed Cast record. We're writing really fast right now, and I wouldn't be surprises if we actually released 2 records in 2013."

That Old Canes series is never coming out, hence, no Appleseed record. Would love to be proven wrong, though.

So much good pop punk coming out next year with The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Transit, Turnover, Fireworks, and others putting out new albums.

Some others that I'm looking forward to, or hoping that comes out:

La Dispute

Touche Amore

Pianos Become The Teeth

Seahaven

City And Colour

Balance And Composure

Heart In Hand

After The Burial

Misery Signals

Koji

Defeater