Doghouse holiday sale

So I think that Chamberlain (Split Lip) LP is so damn good that I want to share it with Five VC Members. Here's the deal, first five people to PM me with their real name and address will get one. I'll buy it and have it shipped to you. If you bought one yesterday on my recommendation then message me with your paypal info and I'll gift you $5.

The record is that good that I want to share it on the cheap.

Call it a Christmas Mitzvah - this can only come from the son of a Catholic and a Jew so take advantage.

Do I have any 90's records to recommend? Ha ha ha. Hell yeah. I think most here know Quicksand and Into Another (two of my all time favs) but I think Shift is horribly underappreciated. They did two awesome records on EVR "Pathos" and "Spacesuit". I think EVR has them on sale for a few bucks. They are decidedly different in sound to one another but they are both terrific in my opinion.

I have only listened to the Shipping News split. Bought the 7".

That's a great split!

I basically grew up in Louisville, KY and got into hardcore and punk there. So a lot of the bands in the scene I got to be friends with including Scott K when he was doing Sunspring and later on Metroschifter. Great stuff!