Recently Viewing

Choices were a little all over the place last week, I watched Hell Baby, Frankenstein's Army, Oblivion and The Bling Ring. 

Just finished the last season of The Shield too.

What'd you think of Frankenstein's Army?  I thought it was pretty cool.  You don't see very original "monster" movies anymore, so I thought they did a good job with it.

Saw Hell Baby and loved it.

I want to watch Milo (or Bad Milo) depending on the advertising you see for it. Very similar type movie and lots of great comedians in it too.

I also watched WWZ and didn't hate it at all. Obviously not like the book at all, but entertaining enough that I didn't care. Some really cool visuals and that scene in the aircraft was pretty damned nuts. I can't imagine a worse place to get trapped in a zombie attack than an airplane.

Frankenstein's Army sounds intriguing, never heard of it. I'll have to look into it.

What'd you think of Frankenstein's Army?  I thought it was pretty cool.  You don't see very original "monster" movies anymore, so I thought they did a good job with it.

I enjoyed it for the most part.  I think the idea was better than the implementation, but it was a fun watch.  Nazi occult stuff is always entertaining to me, the more ridiculous the better.  I'm a little sick of 'found footage' films, that's my biggest knock against it.

I want to watch Milo (or Bad Milo) depending on the advertising you see for it. Very similar type movie and lots of great comedians in it too.

I plan on watching Bad Milo in the next couple days, Ken Marino can do no wrong in my book.

Keegan Michael Key needs to be in everything.

He was fantastic in Hell Baby, easily my favorite character in that.  Kumail Naniani as the cable guy was pretty damn funny too.

I'm probably going to make tonight a movie, beer and pizza night.  Should be the perfect evening for Bad Milo.

Watched Bad Milo last night it was amusing.  I don't think I'd watch it again, but I wouldn't object if someone suggested it.  I feel like Gillian Jacobs was a bit under used in it too.

I also watched This is the End and I thought it was pretty damn funny.  It fizzled a bit after an hour, but I enjoyed it overall.  I'm normally pretty hit or miss when it comes to the main cast, but I thought this one was pretty damn funny.  Michael Cera and Danny McBride were fucking hilarious in it.

Watched Jobs today (the Steve Jobs biopic). Holy moly, what an unemotional and ill-constructed pile of steaming shit. Made him, and anyone who worked with him, look like a complete douchebag with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Dude must be rolling over in his grave.

Watched Jobs today (the Steve Jobs biopic). Holy moly, what an unemotional and ill-constructed pile of steaming shit. Made him, and anyone who worked with him, look like a complete douchebag with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Dude must be rolling over in his grave.

You just saved me from watching this!  I've been curious about it, but kind of assumed I wouldn't like it.

I watched 100 Bloody Acres last night.  I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't specifically say what I liked about it.

I downloaded ABC's but it was entirely in Spanish. If you thought it had a ton of WTF moments in English, watch it in another language you don't understand. Jesus.

the whole thing was in spanish? the one i watched was all in the original languages and subbed when it wasn't english. quite a few were originally in spanish or japanese.