Recently Viewing

Diggin' on some Futurama for the first time in a while. Zapp Brannigan just slayed me-

"Alas, after a series of deadly blunders caused by distracting low-cut fatigues and lots of harmless pinching, the Army decided women weren't fit for service. Not when I'm in charge."

Diggin' on some Futurama for the first time in a while. Zapp Brannigan just slayed me-

"Alas, after a series of deadly blunders caused by distracting low-cut fatigues and lots of harmless pinching, the Army decided women weren't fit for service. Not when I'm in charge."

Haha!  I heard that quote in my head in Zapp's voice.  :P

300-Rise-of-an-Empire-Artemisia.jpg

Not as engaging as the 1st but visually excellent, an interesting Xerxes back story & a nice change of pace in doing the battles at sea. Gallons of cgi blood add to the fun. I'm a bit biased as I'd watch just about anything with Eva Green or Lena Headey. ~B

I hope to rent that either tonight or tomorrow night.

Don't know if you have seen any of these:

The Wire,sopranos, the killing, walking dead, game of thrones, sherlock, orange is the new black, house of cards, arrested development, sons of anarchy.

I could really keep going. Pretty much watch the wire though. Wont regret it.

Thanks for the recommendations! Watched "Sopranos"! Not sure about "Walking Dead" & "Game of Thrones"...I only hear good things about those series, but I'm not really into Zombies nor medieval stuff...but might give GOT a chance ;)

Definitely going to check out "The Wire" & "House of Cards"! THANKS!

Definitely worth a watch. I know its kind of a given but absolutely go with the blu-ray.

And I know she's done it before but

Eva Green topless is ALWAYS appreciated  :D 

I have a pretty nice system.  I have a 55" LED TV, a 7.1 Pioneer Elite receiver, 7 Klipsch speakers, so yes! a blu ray is a must!  Also Eva Green isn't shy, so I kinda figured she would be at some point.  Also I hear she will be in Sin City as well.  :wub:

I have a pretty nice system.  I have a 55" LED TV, a 7.1 Pioneer Elite receiver, 7 Klipsch speakers, so yes! a blu ray is a must!  Also Eva Green isn't shy, so I kinda figured she would be at some point.  Also I hear she will be in Sin City as well.  :wub:

Nice! That reminds me of Carla Gugino's nudity in the 1st movie. OMG  :wub: 

Watched The Doom Generation and Blue Ruinast night.

Doom Generation was weird/gross as hell but entertaining. Blue Ruin was great though. Highly recommended I you like slow burn/revenge stuff.

Love The Doom Generation! Grew up on that flick. Looking forward to Blue Ruin, only heard great things and I love slow burn/revenge stuff.

Nice! That reminds me of Carla Gugino's nudity in the 1st movie. OMG  :wub:

10/10 for sure.

Love The Doom Generation! Grew up on that flick. Looking forward to Blue Ruin, only heard great things and I love slow burn/revenge stuff.

Oh man, I haven't watched that movie in ages.  Rose McGowan was one of the earliest celeb crushes that I can remember.  :wub:

My favorite is still Jennifer Connelly...such a perfectly good looking woman!

Oh same here... The Hot Spot, holy shit.

Oh man, I haven't watched that movie in ages.  Rose McGowan was one of the earliest celeb crushes that I can remember.  :wub:

Hahaha, me too! She was awesome in DM.... only thing she ever did nudity in I believe & holy shit was it great. I remember having the Maxim issue with her on the cover. I fell in love. Always wondered wtf she saw in Manson. Really Rose?

Oh same here... The Hot Spot, holy shit.

Hahaha, me too! She was awesome in DM.... only thing she ever did nudity in I believe & holy shit was it great. I remember having the Maxim issue with her on the cover. I fell in love. Always wondered wtf she saw in Manson. Really Rose?

True, I remember thinking the same thing when she was with Manson.  But that dress she wore to the MTV awards that one year.... WOW!

While I was in Boston these past few days and weekend, during some down time I binge watched Orange Is The New Black. Watched all first season and the first four episodes of the second. I am so hooked. So damn good. Can see what all the praise and hype it's gotten. Well-deserved.

Now that I'm home, kinda fucked since I don't have Netflix. D'oh!

While I was in Boston these past few days and weekend, during some down time I binge watched Orange Is The New Black. Watched all first season and the first four episodes of the second. I am so hooked. So damn good. Can see what all the praise and hype it's gotten. Well-deserved.

Now that I'm home, kinda fucked since I don't have Netflix. D'oh!

Yea, I also binge watched the whole first season, but I tried to pace myself on the 2nd season.  Great show!