Really? I thought they always kept you overnight for hernia surgery? My friend was in the hospital for almost a week after a double hernia surgery in high school, and missed a month of school for recovery.

Ah thanks Rez. Not that I need to be spending money but he has something iv been after :)

Really? I thought they always kept you overnight for hernia surgery? My friend was in the hospital for almost a week after a double hernia surgery in high school, and missed a month of school for recovery.

I guess that since my trip was really based on the Appendicitis, and the hernia was just already there, they held me to monitor for fever or infection because my appendix was on the verge of rupture when they removed it. Doc told me it was full of puss, so not sure how to take that...

The newest black pressing of mansions - dig up the dead. Probably the greatest emo record of the 2000s. OG pressings go for 100+. So I had to grab this one for $20.

Not familiar. I need to explore more emo stuff when I get a chance, I've just been busy. And I finally bought GTAV so that's been eating all my time.

Not familiar. I need to explore more emo stuff when I get a chance, I've just been busy. And I finally bought GTAV so that's been eating all my time.

There's no way you won't like that mansions record. Check it out. Just know attainable copies are hard to find! Even this black one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic