YESSSSSSS. i totally thought i was just drunk and being dumb mistaking someone for dave grohl. but then i checked and it was the same night that the foo fighters were on letterman and other pics confirmed it.

i didn't want to be annoying and "that guy" but definitely ran into him outside while i was on my way home. drunkenly had to attempt to get a few pics for proof.

17552481763_1e77af71df.jpg

17298368764_a0bbaf504c.jpg

Funny thing is that he HATES talking on the phone. Haha.

Funny thing is that he HATES talking on the phone. Haha.

ha. yeah. he definitely didn't look too happy. although he should've been. the show was pretty epic. always fun seeing those guys, especially at a small club. they played for like 2 hours too.

i also totally forgot about the fact that they toured with the foo fighters a while back. 

Speaking of beer, I picked this up yesterday:

z70sv13.png

It was actually really good. Nowhere at good as real Snakebite, nowhere as dark, but still pretty good. I honestly just bought it for the label. Haha.

So Matt, if you live with me..we will literally be 2 blocks away from the gigantic brewery. It's my fav out here probably. Less than a 5 min walk.

ha. yeah. he definitely didn't look too happy. although he should've been. the show was pretty epic. always fun seeing those guys, especially at a small club. they played for like 2 hours too.

i also totally forgot about the fact that they toured with the foo fighters a while back. 

The prints from that tour is awesome too.

So Matt, if you live with me..we will literally be 2 blocks away from the gigantic brewery. It's my fav out here probably. Less than a 5 min walk.

You don't need to keep selling me, I'm already sold. Haha.

Also, Melissa and me bike to multiple record shops every weekend, and then do hoppy hour. Don't know if you have a bike, but you should join sometimes. We usually hit up Mississippi and then HUB. Their happy hour is badass.

You don't need to keep selling me, I'm already sold. Haha.

Also, Melissa and me bike to multiple record shops every weekend, and then do hoppy hour. Don't know if you have a bike, but you should join sometimes. We usually hit up Mississippi and then HUB. Their happy hour is badass.

Oh a bike...just another thing I really want to buy.

Oh a bike...just another thing I really want to buy.

It's pretty much essential if you don't have a car. But biking to everything is better than a car anyway. You get exercise and can yell at people as you pass by and listen to music (better than you can in a car).

If you're looking for a good bike, Melissa and me got the same bike (we're in a bike gang together) for under $300 delivered that is super nice. She actually got one just like mine since she loved it so much. If you want the link I can send it to you - the company has lots of good stuff to choose from.

I'm actually installing bullhorn bars on my bike today, took off the rear brake, and replaced it with one front brake and a new lever. Good to go.

One weekend we rode a total of 30 miles and hit up like 6 shops. We had a pretty damn nice haul when the day was over, and decided to make it a weekend thing. Haha.

My boss neglected to tell me, when she told me to come in at 730 tomorrow, that I'll be working alone from 3 hours. Well, at 930 I get to train someone. Fun! Might be time to go back to my minimum wage job. At least there I could do what I want and no one cared, plus it was easy and laid back. Who needs money anyway?

I have to be at a job at 6 am tomorrow. Ugh. After that, though, a few awesome days will be upon me. Going out for my stepbrother's birthday tomorrow night, Haste the Day on Saturday, out for my stepmom's birthday on Sunday (and maybe Superheaven after), and Robert Plant on Tuesday. With just good times hanging out in between.

Welp. caved and turned the air on. if it weren't for a little one I'd go all year without. it feels like a 1940's Mississippi courthouse outside.

got a new unit (#dadjoke) and I think it's not enough seer. I learned what a seer was over the summer. #almostaman #soon

just watched the breaking bad finale. late to the party I know.

**guitar squeal

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic